Mobile (HCX) - View Financial Aid
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view your Financial Aid using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
View Financial Aid
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select View Financial Aid from the Financials sub-menu.
- The View Financial Aid page displays.
- Using the Financial Aid Year drop-down list box, select the Financial Aid Year you want to display. In this example, the student only has financial aid for one year. We will select 2020-2021.
- The selected term page displays.
- To display additional details about your financial aid for a particular term, select the View Detail button for the term. In this example, we will take a deeper dive into Spring 2021.
Note: Selecting the View Details button allowed us to learn that this student has been awarded for this term, which awards have been accepted and that the money has not yet been disbursed. We also learned the date that the funds are scheduled for disbursement.
- That's it! You have reviewed the View Financial Aid function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).