9.2 Assigning Recruiters to a Group of Prospects
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding recruiters to groups of prospects in ctcLink.
Audience: ctcLink employees
Assigning Recruiters to a Group of Prospects
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Recruiting > Assign Recruiters > Recruiter Assignment
- The Recruiter Assignment run control ID search page displays. It defaults to the Find an Existing Value tab. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select Add a New Value.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The General Information Parameters tab displays. Use it to define the processing rules when the process is run.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Last School Attended.
- Enter Academic Career.
- Select the Academic Selection Criteria tab.
- The Academic Selection Criteria tab displays.
- Enter Admit Term.
- Enter Admit Type.
- Enter Campus.
- Enter Academic Load, if applicable.
- Enter Academic Level, if applicable.
- Select the Prog/Plan Selection Criteria tab.
- The Prog/Plan Selection Criteria tab displays.
- Enter Academic Program.
- Enter Campus.
- Enter Academic Plan.
- Select the Acad Interests Selection tab.
- The Acad Interests Selection tab displays.
- Enter Subject Area. To add additional subject areas, select the Add a New Row [+] icon; to delete a subject area, select the Delete a Row [-] icon.
- Select the Assignment Criteria tab.
- The Assignment Criteria tab displays.
- In the Region From section, select one option.
- In the Recruiting Categories section:
- Enter Category.
- Select Sub-Cat.
- Select Existing Recrs.
- In the Recruiters sub-section:
- Enter Recruiter ID.
- Select the Primary checkbox if you want to assign more than one recruiter to this group of prospects, and want this recruiter to be the primary.
- To add an additional recruiter, select the Add a New Row [+] icon. To delete a recruiter, select the Delete a Row [-] icon.
- Select Run. Refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.