9.2 Entering Accommodation Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering accommodation data in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
Institutional level security views will prevent you from viewing Accommodation Data for a student at another institution.
Entering Accommodation Data
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information Student > Health Information > Accommodation Data
Warning: This page is only accessible to those with one of the HR Accommodation Disability Security Roles:
- ZD HR Accom Disability - View Only page access
- ZZ HR Accom Disability - Add/Update page access
- ZC HR Accom Disability - Add/Update, Correct History access
Please contact your college's Local Security Administrator for assistance on gaining access to one of these roles, if needed. Please note, this data and access is unrelated to accommodation data in the Campus Solutions pillar.
- The Accommodation Data search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The Accommodation Request tab displays:
- Accommodation ID: Default is the next sequential number but can be updated.
- Date of Request: Default is the current date but can be updated.
- Comment (not required): Enter a comment with details as directed by college policy.
- Responsible ID: Empl ID of staff member managing the request.
- Pending – the decision is pending
- Accepted - evaluated and accepted
- Undue Hardship - evaluated and denied due to undue hardship on the department or institution.
- Request Status As Of: Enter the date that the request was changed to a status of pending, accepted, or denied.
- Regulatory Region: Enter "USA".
- Diagnosis Code: Select the lookup icon (magnifying glass) to view and select the appropriate diagnosis code. To add additional Diagnosis Codes, select the Add a New Row [+] icon.
- Select the Accommodation Option tab.
- The Accommodation Option tab displays:
- Option ID: - Defaults to the next sequential option number but can be updated.
- Employer Suggested Option (not required): Check this box if the option was suggested by an institutional staff member.
- Type: Select the lookup icon to view and select the appropriate type. All codes that start with S are for students. Codes that start with E are for Employees.
- Currency Code: Default is USD (US Dollar). Change currency code, if needed.
- Cost (not required): Enter the cost associated with this accommodation.
- Description (not required): Enter a description with details per local college policy.
- Accommodation Status: Select from the dropdown list.
- Status Date: Enter the date the status is updated
- To add another accommodation, select the Add a New Row [+] icon.
- The Accommodation Job Task tab is not needed.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.