9.2 Viewing Student Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing student information in ctcLink.
Audience: Staff with a need to view student information.
Viewing Student Information
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Student Services Center
- The Student Services Center search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
Content on Student Services Center pages is divided into four main categories:
- There are four options under Academics. Selecting any of the links navigates to a page with more information.
- My Class Schedule: View the student’s class schedule.
- Shopping Cart: View the student’s course shopping cart.
- My Planner: View the student’s course planner.
- Other Academic: Access additional academic information including academic requirements, grades, transfer credits and more.
- There are two options under Finances. Selecting either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s account or financial aid.
- Account Inquiry: View the student’s account summary.
- View Financial Aid: View the student’s financial aid information, organized by aid years.
- There are two options under Personal Information. Selecting either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s demographic data and emergency contacts.
- Demographic Data: Access the student’s demographic data.
- Emergency Contact: View emergency contact information for the student.
- The Admissions section contains the Apply for Admission link to an external site for completing the admissions application.
- Process complete.