9.2 Manually Adjusting a Student Repeat Code from Enrollment Request Page
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for manually modifying a student’s repeat code in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff.
Manually Adjusting a Student Repeat Code on the Enrollment Request Page
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request
- The Enrollment Request search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter ID.
- Enter Academic Career.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Select Add.
- The Enrollment Request page displays.
- Select Action = "Normal Maintenance".
- Enter Class Nbr. In the Look up, only classes enrolled in that term will be available for selection.
- Adjust the Repeat Code as needed.
- Select Submit.
- Select Save.
Note: Repeat Codes and Repeat Rules can be set up by institution; refer to the codes on the repeat table for details.
- Process complete.