9.2 Viewing Employee Health Benefits Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing employee health benefits information in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Benefits Specialist
Information on Viewing Benefits: ctcLink provides view only access to benefits information from HCA (Health Care Authority).
Viewing Employee Health Benefits Information
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Benefits > Enroll In Benefits > Health Benefits
- The Health Benefits search page displays.
- Enter the Empl ID in the Search Criteria section.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results displays.
- Select the appropriate employee from the search results.
- The Health Benefits page displays.
- Use the Health Benefits page to view employees and dependents in health plan types: medical, dental, and vision.
- The Coverage Election field determines whether an employee is electing, waiving, or terminating coverage under a benefit plan.
- The Election Date field specifies the date when the election is effective.
- A Benefit Program is a collection of benefits that an organization offers to employees. Each benefit program is associated with various benefit plans.
- The Coverage Code field specifies the coverage level for the employee. A coverage level indicates the number of individuals under the plan.
- The process to view employee health benefits information is now complete.
- End of procedure.