9.2 Marking Interviews Complete and Sending Evaluation Reminders
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to run notifications to interviewed who have not yet submitted evaluations for interview that are being processed.
Audience: HR Administrators and HR Specialist.
Marking Interviews Complete and Sending Evaluation Reminders
Navigation: Navigator > Recruiting > Administration > Interview Evaluation Reminder
- The Interview Evaluation Reminder Run Control ID page.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Interview Evaluation and Finalization page displays to enter the request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process is run.
- The system will process interviews that took place during the time period that a user specifies. When the system processes these interviews, it applies the interview status Completed if all evaluations for the interview have been completed. Note: By default, the date range includes only the current date.
- Instead of entering specific dates, a user can choose the number of days prior to today that should be included. When the page refreshes, the system updates the fields on the page based on the number of days a user enters.
- Select the Between field - Enter the desired information into the Between field.
- When a user exits the Between field, notice that the Interview Schedule From date changes. Select the and field - Enter the desired information into the and field.
- Select the Send Evaluation Reminders option.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Interview Evaluation and Finalization page displays.
- The system returns the user to the Interview Evaluation and Finalization page - Notice that the Process Instance number appears. When a user checks the status of the process, this number helps a user identify the process that the user ran.
- To view the status of the process, access the Process Monitor. Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Use the Process List tab to view the status of submitted process requests.
- Select the Refresh button until the run status is Success.
- The process to mark interviews complete and send evaluation reminders is now complete.
- End of Procedure.