9.2 Prepare Online Job Offer
Purpose: To prepare an online job offer in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Administrators and Specialists.
Prepare Online Job Offer
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- The Search Job Openings search page displays.
- Select the Job Opening ID to locate an applicant to whom you would like to extend a job offer.
- The status defaults to Open. Change if applicable.
- Select the Search button.
- Search Results display below the Search Criteria.
- Select the Job Opening name link.
- The Manage Job Opening page displays.
- In the Applications section of the Applicants tab, select the Other Actions link located to the far right side of the row for the applicant.
- Select the Recruiting Actions sub link.
- Select the Prepare Job Offer link.
- The Prepare Job Offer page is displayed with pertinent job opening and applicant identifiers.
- Select the Component field from the Job Offer Components section.
- Enter the appropriate job offer amount in the Offer Amount field. Additional job offer components may be added as necessary.
- Enter the appropriate Job Offer Frequency from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Start Date.
- Select the Submit for Approval link to submit the job offer.
- If approvals are required for the offer, automatic approvals will be generated and sent to the appropriate approvers.
- Select the Edit Offer link.
- In the Offer Letter section, select the appropriate Letter type from the drop-down menu.
- You are able to add any additional applicant specific job offer documents via the Add Applicant Attachment button. You are also able to add organization documents that have been preloaded for you within the system. These are optional.
- To post the offer online to the applicant, select the Post link. Select any pertinent docs where action may be required by the applicant outside of the job offer.
- Select the Submit button.
- The process to prepare and submit an online job offer for an applicant is now complete.
- End of Procedure.