9.2 Emailing Job Openings (Fluid)
Purpose: To email job opening opportunities to friends in ctcLink.
Use the Job Search page to begin all career search activities, including emailing jobs to friends.
Email Job openings
Navigation: Home Page > Employee Self Service > Careers Tile
- The Careers page displays.
- Use the Search Jobs field to identify the job opening that you want to send to a friend.
- You may also select the View All Jobs link to return all job openings.
- The Search Jobs page displays.
- Select the Job Title link.
- The Job Description page displays.
- Review the job details.
- Select the Email this Job button.
- The Email Job page displays.
- Enter the email address for the message.
- Note: You can enter multiple email addresses using a comma as a separator.
- Enter the desired email address into the To field.
- Use the Your Name field to enter your name as you would like it to appear in the first sentence of the email message.
- The system provides a default email Subject that you can modify. Enter the desired information into the Subject field.
- The default message text begins by identifying you as the person who initiated the email. This sentence refers to you by the value in the Your Name field.
- The default message text includes the job title, company name, location, and a link to the job opening.
- The Message cannot be edited.
- Select the Send button in the top right corner of the page.
- The Job Description page reappears and a message indicates that the email has been successfully sent.
- You have successfully emailed a job opening to a friend.
- End of Procedure.