9.2 Modifying CRC or FPC Grant Award End Dates
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to modify the End Date of a Cost Reimbursable (As Incurred) or Fixed Price Contract Grant Awards, as in a No Cost Extension.
Audience: Finance/Grants Staff
Modifying CRC or FPC Grant Award End Dates
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Grants > Awards > Modify End Dates
Please Note: In order to maintain balance between the Grant-side and Contract-side of an Award, the End Date must be updated on all four sets of tables; Contract lines, Associated Projects & Activities, Award Funding and Award Modifications. Once this process is completed, please submit a Service Ticket to request your project's End Date be updated in Commitment Control.
- The Modify End Dates search page will display. Enter or look up the Business Unit.
- Enter or look up the Award ID or Contract.
- Select Search.
- The Search Results will display below. Select the Results.
- The Modify End Dates page will display. Review the Award's four tables with listed End Dates.
- Select all the corresponding tables to update the End Dates.
- Select the check box for Contract Lines.
- Select the check box for all Associated Projects & Activities.
- Select the check box for Award Funding.
- Select the check box for Award Modifications.
- Select the check box for Project Team Members.
- Scroll down to view the bottom of the page.
- Optional to enter the Reference Award Number, for this example Award Extension_1.
- In the Copy End Dates Section, enter the New End Date, 06/30/2020.
- Select Copy New End Date.
- Select Save.
Upon saving your page, the Contract Lines, Associated Projects & Activities, and Award Modifications will be updated to reflect the New End Date. However notice the Award Funding's date has remained the same. The Commitment Control End Date will need to be changed by SBCTC. You can check your commitment control dates by selecting the Commitment Control tab in the Associated Projects & Activities section of the page.
Please Note: After you have completed this process, you must submit a Finance service ticket to update the End Date in Commitment Control. Be sure to provide all necessary information to expedite your request:
1) Reason (for example Grant Award End Date): Change Grant Award KK End Date
2) Award Contract ID# and Grant Project#(s): Contract# 547 / Project 2600
3) Date change From and To: FROM 04/30/2020 TO 06/30/2020.
- Review your Award ID changes to confirm it has updated to the new end date of 06/30/2020.
- Process complete.