9.2 Creating a Prorated EFC
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to create a prorated EFC in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Creating a Prorated EFC
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 20xx-20xx ISIR records
- Enter Student ID, Academic Institution in the ISIR Corrections xx/xx (where xx = year in which you are working) search page and select Search. The Correct 20xx-20xx ISIR records page will display with the Student Information tab selected.
- Select the FM link under the ISIR Data section. The INAS Federal Extension page will display.
- From INAS Federal Extension page choose CSS Rules from the INAS Rule Set dropdown menu.
- Select the Budget Durations link. The INAS Federal Extension Budget Durations page will display.
- Change the Academic field to 3, 6, 9, or 12. (where number equals month EFC value)
- Select OK.
- The INAS Federal Extension page will display.
- Select OK from the INAS Federal Extension page. The Correct 20xx-20xx ISIR records page will display.
- From the Correct 20xx-20xx ISIR records main page select the INAS button in the ISIR Data section to complete the process.
The Prorated EFC has now changed.
- Select Save on the Corrections page.
- Process complete.