Viewing Federal EFC Summary Detail
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view Federal EFC (Expected Family Contribution) summary detail in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD FA ISIR Data Mgmt
- ZZ FA ISIR Data Mgmt
- ZZ FA ISIR Processor
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
View Federal EFC Summary Detail
Note: The EFC Summary Detail will be used through the remainder of the 2023/2024 AY. Beginning with the 2024/2025 AY, the SAI replaces the EFC.
Navigation: Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > View 2023-2024 FM EFC Detail
- The View 2023-2024 FM EFC Detail search page displays.
- Enter or search for a student ID.
- Select Search.
- The Federal EFC Summary page displays. Use the Federal EFC Summary page to review information about a student’s Federal EFC.
- Use the Detail links to view information about income, allowances, student and parent contribution, and prorated and primary EFC.
- View a summary for previous ISIR transactions by selecting one of the arrow or View All.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to Viewing Federal EFC Summary Detail. This link will open in a new tab/window.