9.2 Post Group Transactions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to post group transactions to the student accounts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Group Processing > Post Transactions
- Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID or Find an Existing Value if this process has been previously run.
- Select the Search or Add button.
- Select or enter a Business Unit.
- Select or enter a Group Type of the group that you wish to post.
- Select or enter the Starting and Ending Group ID of the group(s) that you wish to post.
- Select the Run button.
- Select the Group Posting Process in the process list on the process scheduler request page.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the Process Monitor link to ensure the process completes successfully.
- Select the Refresh button until Run Status is "Success" and Distribution Status is "Posted".