9.2 Reverse Manual Posted Waivers
Purpose: Use the document as a resource for how to reverse a manually posted waiver in ctcLink
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Example of a waiver that has been posted on the student account below.
Navigation: NavBar > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Assign Student Waiver
To reverse the waiver from the student account, use the above navigation.
The Assign Student Waiver page displays.
- On the Find an Existing Value tab enter
- Business Unit
- Waiver Code
- Select the Search button.
- Select the + (plus) button to add a new Details row.
- In the Details section
- Update the Effective Date. (Date must be equal to or greater than the Effective Date on previous row.)
- Update the Effective Sequence to "2" (or next sequential number from the previous row).
- Update the Status to "Inactive".
- Enter Additional Details. (optional)
- Select the Save button.
- View that the waiver is no longer applying on the student account by navigating to:
Navigation: NavBar > Student Financials > View Customer Account