9.2 Entering Physical Exam Information
Purpose: Use this document to enter physical exam information for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
Enter Physical Exam Information
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Health Information > Health Exams > Physical Exam
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Physical Exam Addr/Phone page to enter the examiner's address and phone data and the date and type of physical exam administered.
- Enter the desired information into the Exam Date field.
- You will enter the date the exam was given. It defaults to the current system date, but can be changed if needed
- Select the Exam Type list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- If you choose the exam type of Annual, the Next Exam field defaults to one year from the date specified in the Exam Date field
- Enter the desired information into the Physician ID field.
- If the physician who administered the exam exists in the database, you may use the magnifying glass icon to look up the corresponding Physician ID. After entering the correct ID, the name of the physician displays automatically
- If the ID number does not exist in the database, you can specify the name of the physician or the specialist who administered the exam in the Physician field
- Place your cursor into any field to refresh the page.
- If the physician exists in the database, their address information displays automatically
- If the physician does not exist in the database, select the Edit Address link to manually input their Address information
- Enter the desired information into the Phone field.
- Select the Exam Details tab.
Use the Exam Details page to enter details about the exam, including results, donor information, blood type, referrals, and comments.
There are three check boxes on this page:
- Baseline: When selected, indicates that this exam is the baseline for tracking physical condition over time
- Organ Donor: When selected, indicates this individual is or wants to be an organ donor
- Blood Donor: When selected, indicates this individual is or wants to be a blood donor
- Select the Blood Type list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- Select the Referral list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- If the individual needs to visit another specialist, you will choose the appropriate option (for example, Personal Physician, Hospital)
- If the individual does not need to visit another specialist, you will choose the None Required option
- Use the Comments field to enter any desired information.
- Here is where you further identify or describe the results of this individual's exam
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully recorded the details and results of a physical exam for an individual. To summarize, you use the Physical Exam component to record and track physical exam details, such as donor details, blood type, or referrals. This helps you monitor general health and identify blood and organ donors. End of Procedure.