9.2 Creating PFML (Paid Family & Medical Leave) General Deductions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to create PFML (Paid Family & Medical Leave) general deductions in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Deductions > Create General Deductions
- The Create General Deductions search page displays.
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Select the Search button.
- The Create General Deductions page displays.
- If there are existing deductions, select the Add a Row [+].
- Select the Deduction Code lookup icon and select the appropriate deduction.
- XXX702 - PFML ER
- XXX703 - PML EE
- XXX704 - PFL EE
- For these deductions, Default to Deduction table should be selected in the Calculation Routine field.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to create PFML general deductions is now complete.
- End of procedure.