9.2 Applying for a Job: Internal Applicant
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to apply for a job as an internal application (from your college/agency) in ctcLink.
Audience: Internal Applicants, HR Staff.
WARNING: In order to access Internal Job Openings you must be a current employee. You will only see Internal Job Openings for the institution you are currently assigned to.
Apply for a Job - Internal Applicant
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Self Service > Recruiting > Careers
- The Careers page displays.
- Enter a valid value (i.e., job title, location) in the Search Jobs field, or select the chevron button [>>] to the right of the search text box.
- The Search Results displays.
- Select the Apply for Job button (You may need to scroll to right side of screen).
- Select the I agree to the Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Select the Next button to progress to the next step. (Repeat this as you progress through each of steps).
- Note: the steps will vary based on the job opening.
- Select the Submit Application button, after completing the application.
- The Application Confirmation page displays.
- Select the Return to Job Search link to go back to the home page, or select the View Submitted Application link to view the content.
- Note: Once an application is submitted, the content cannot be changed.
- The process to apply for a job as an internal applicant is now complete.
- End of procedure.