9.2 Apply for a Job: External Applicant
Purpose: Use this document to apply for a job as an external applicant within ctcLink.
Audience: External Applicants.
Apply for a Job: External Applicant
NOTE: Navigation will vary from each Career site and the user will be logged in directly to ctcLink.
- The Careers page displays.
- Enter the search criteria in the Search Jobs field and select the [>>] icon to the right of the field.
- Alternately, you may select the View All Jobs link to broaden the search.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the desired Job Title.
- The Job Description page displays.
- Select the Apply for Job button.
- The Sign In page displays.
- Register as a new user or log in with existing credentials.
- The New User Registration page displays.
- Complete all required fields.
- Select the Register button.
- The Apply for Job page displays.
- Select the View Terms and Conditions link and review. Close window when done.
- Select the I agree to the Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Select the Next button.
- Continue to select the next button as you progress through each step.
- NOTE: The steps will vary based on the job opening. Examples are shown below.
- Select the Submit button after completing the application.
- A confirmation page displays to confirm the applicant submittal is complete.
- Select the Return to Job Search link to go back to the home page or select the View Submitted Application link to view the content.
- NOTE: Once an application is submitted, it cannot be edited.
- The process for an external applicant to apply for a job is now complete.
- End of procedure.