9.2 Reviewing Screening Levels for a Job Opening
Purpose: Use this document to review screening levels for a job opening in ctcLink.
Audience: Human Resources/Recruiting Specialists, Hiring Managers, and Supervisors.
Use the Search Job Openings page to locate the job opening for which you will review screening levels.
Review Screening Levels for a Job Opening
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- Enter the desired information into the Job Opening ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the applicable job link.
- The Manage Job Opening page displays.
- Initially, this page displays the Applicants tab, which includes sections for viewing applicants, routing, screening or rejecting applicants, and managing interview schedules.
- Select the Applicant Screening tab. Use this screen to review and screen applicants that are linked to a job opening.
- Review the list of screening levels that are associated with this job opening.
- To review and modify the requirements for a screening level select the link for the applicable screening level name.
- Note - if the screen level name does not have an active link, the information cannot be updated from this page.
- The Screening Criteria page displays.
- You can modify screening criteria, but you cannot add new criteria. To add new screening criteria, you must add additional requirements to the job opening details.
- From the Screening Requirements subsection, select the Use in Screening option.
- You would select the Required check box to reject applicants who do not meet this criteria, even if they have enough points to pass the screening level otherwise.
- Select the General Requirement row(s) and update the Use in Screening and/or Required options as applicable.
- Each row that is used in screening must have an associated point value.
- Enter the desired information into the Points field.
- When the page is refreshed, the system updates the Total Screening Points field.
- Select the Apply button to save changes and remain on the Screening Criteria page.
- When done with the Screening Criteria page, select the OK button.
- The Manage Job Opening page displays on the Applicant Screening tab.
- You have successfully reviewed and modified the screening levels for a job opening.
- End of Procedure.