9.2 Reviewing Screening Levels for a Job Opening
Purpose: Use this document to review screening levels for a job opening in ctcLink.
Audience: Human Resources/Recruiting Specialists, Hiring Managers, and Supervisors.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Hiring Manager
- ZZ Interested Party
- ZZ Recruiter
- ZZ Recruiting Admin Local
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Search Job Openings page to locate the job opening for which you will review screening levels.
Review Screening Levels for a Job Opening
Navigation: Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- Enter the desired information into the Job Opening ID field. Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display, select the applicable job link.The Manage Job Opening page displays.
- Initially, this page displays the Applicants tab, which includes sections for viewing applicants, routing, screening or rejecting applicants, and managing interview schedules.
- Select the Applicant Screening tab. Use this screen to review and screen applicants that are linked to a job opening.
- Review the list of screening levels that are associated with this job opening.
- To review and modify the requirements for a screening level select the link for the applicable screening level name.
- Note - if the screen level name does not have an active link, the information cannot be updated from this page.
- The Screening Criteria page displays.
- You can modify screening criteria, but you cannot add new criteria. To add new screening criteria, you must add additional requirements to the job opening details.
- From the Screening Requirements subsection, select the Use in Screening option.
- You would select the Required check box to reject applicants who do not meet this criteria, even if they have enough points to pass the screening level otherwise.
- Select the General Requirement row(s) and update the Use in Screening and/or Required options as applicable.
- Each row that is used in screening must have an associated point value.
- Enter the desired information into the Points field.
- When the page is refreshed, the system updates the Total Screening Points field.
- Select the Apply button to save changes and remain on the Screening Criteria page.
- When done with the Screening Criteria page, select the OK button.
- The Manage Job Opening page displays on the Applicant Screening tab.
End of Procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to Reviewing Screening Levels for a Job Opening. This link will open in a new tab/window.