9.2 Add to Favorite Jobs (Fluid)
Purpose: To save jobs via self-service in ctcLink.
Use the Careers page to begin all job search activities, including saving jobs.
Add to Favorite Jobs
Navigation: Home Page > Employee Self Service > Careers Tile
- The Careers search page displays.
- From the Search Jobs field, enter any one of the following information:
- Job Title
- Key Word
- Select the [>>] box to execute the search.
- You may also select the View All Jobs link.
- The Search Jobs page displays with results.
- Select the job you want to Add to Favorite Jobs.
- The Job Description page displays.
- Select the Add to Favorite Jobs link.
- The star icon now displays as filled and the link changes to "Remove From Favorite Jobs." If you select this link, it will remove it from favorites.
- Navigate back to the Careers page by either:
- Selecting the Search Jobs button and then the Careers button or,
- Selecting the Home icon, then the Careers tile.
- The Careers page displays.
- The My Favorite Jobs grid now displays with updated data showing there are now favorite job(s) saved.
- Select the My Favorite Jobs link.
- The My Favorite Jobs page displays.
- You can Refer Friend and Remove Favorite from this page.
- To see details about the saved favorite, select the [>] link to open the Job Description page.
- The process to add a favorite job to your Careers page is now complete.
- End of procedure.