9.2 Viewing Job Descriptions (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document to view job descriptions in ctcLink.
You can access job details from any job list. The Job Details area of the page displays basic identifying information about the job, including the title, the job ID, and the location. You can also see if the job is a full-time or part-time job, and whether the job is a regular or temporary job.
View Job Descriptions in Self-Service
Navigation: Home Page > Careers Tile
- The Careers page displays.
- Select the View All Jobs link.
- The Search Jobs page displays.
- Use the Search Jobs page to begin all job search activities, including viewing job descriptions.
- To view a job description/posting, select a job title.
- The Job Description page displays.
- Review the information. Actionable items on this page include:
- Apply for Job
- Add to Favorite Jobs
- Email this Job
- Select the Search Jobs link in the top left corner to return.
- The process to view a job description is now complete.
- End of procedure.