9.2 Viewing a Compensation Summary
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to ensure the history of all pay rate changes the employee has received is up to date in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Administrators and HR Specialists.
Viewing a Compensation History
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Compensation > Base Compensation > Review Salary Information > Employee Compensation History
- The Employee Compensation History search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Employee Compensation History page displays.
- The Employee Compensation History page enables you to view the history of all the pay rate changes the employee has received to date.
- Use the Compa-Ratio to see where employee salaries lie in relation to the midpoint range for their salary grades.
- Use the % Range to see where employee's salary falls within the range that is set up for their salary grades. The Range % indicates where the employee's salary falls within their grade range. The system calculates range % as follows:
- If the employee falls below the Minimum Range, then Range % = (EE Salary - Min of Range/EE Salary) x 100.
- If the employee falls above the Maximum Range, then Range % = ((EE Salary - Min of Range)x 100/Max)+100.
- If the employee falls in the Range, then the Range % = (EE Salary - Min of Range/Max - Min) x 100.
- The Amounts tab enables you to view pay component amount information, including compensation rate, currency and frequency.
- Select the Changes tab - the Changes tab enables a user to view changes to the pay component, including adjustments in the amount, points, and percent.
- Select the Conversion tab - the Conversion tab enables you to view the converted compensation rate.
- The process to view compensation summary is now complete.
- End of procedure.