9.2 Reviewing Your Interview Schedule (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document to review your interview schedule in TAM/ctcLink.
Audience: HR Administrators.
Use the Careers page to begin all job search activities, including reviewing your interview schedule.
If the recruiting team has sent you an interview notification, the information appears in the My Job Notifications grid. Without this notification, you cannot navigate to the interview schedule.
As long as the interview notification remains in the Notifications grid, you can go back to the interview schedule.
You can optionally remove the notification by selecting the Delete icon.
Review your Interview Schedule via Self Service
- Navigation: From the Home page, select the Careers tile.
- The Careers page displays.
- Select the My Job Notifications link.
- The My Job Notifications page displays.
- Select the You are scheduled... link.
- The Interview Details page displays.
- Use the Interview Details page to review your interview schedule. The top of the page displays information that identifies the job opening.
- The Interview Details group box shows the interview date and time.
- The Interviewers grid lists the interviewers.
- Additional page elements may also display to provide information about the interview location, including directions to the place of the interview.
- The process to review your interview schedule is now complete.
- End of procedure.