9.2 Adding Applications Manually without Fee (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how add applications manually without fees in Fluid, using the Admissions Processing section of the CS Staff Homepage.
Audience: Student Services staff
Adding Applications Manually without Fee
Navigation: CS > Main Menu > ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Admissions Processing > Entering Applications > Add Application
- Select Add Application and the Add Application page will display.
Notice that when the Add Application page appears, the Application Number field is all zeros and the ID is "NEW."
The system will automatically assign an application number and emplID when you select save.
- Enter the applicants information in the Academic Institution field and the Academic Career field.
- Select the Add button and the Biographical Details tab will display.
- Enter the applicants information into the following fields:
- Person Information
- Biographical History
- National ID
- Address in Contact Information
- Select the "Edit Address" link and the Addresses page will display.
- Enter the applicant's information into the following fields:
- Postal Code
- Select Ok button.
- Enter the applicant's Phone & Email in Contact Information
- Select the Regional tab and the Regional page will display. You will use the Regional page to view or update the applicant's Ethnicity information.
- Select the Application Program Data tab.
Notice that when the Application Entry page appears, the Application Number field is all zeros. The system will automatically assign an application number at save time.
- Use the Application Program Data page to enter the data into the following fields:
- Admit Term
- Academic Program
- Academic Plan
- Select the Application Data tab and the Application Data page will display.
- Enter the applicable information into Application Center and Admit Type.
- Select the Save button. The page is saved and an application number and emplID have now been generated.
- Process complete.