9.2 Processing a Suspended Application (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to process a suspended application in Fluid, using the Admissions Processing section of the CS Staff Homepage.
Audience: Student Services staff
Processing a Suspended Application
Navigation: CS > Main Menu > ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Admissions Processing > Processing Applications > Application Transactions
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Select Constituent Status = "Suspended".
- Select Search.
- Select a Suspended Application for the Search Results to Review.
- Select the Constituent Staging link and the Constituent Staging summary page will display.
- Select the Search/Match Results link and a new browser tab will open showing the Search/Match Results summary.
- Select Detail for the matching student and a new browser tab will open showing the Person Information page for the matching student.
- Keep this tab open.
- Return to the original Constituent Details browser tab and select the Constituent Details tab.
- Compare the data between the two browser tabs:
- Constituent Information details for the Applicant with the Person Information for the matching existing student.
- If the data matches, go to the Constituent Details browser window and change the Constituent Status to Update ID
- An ID box will display and the ID.
- Verify the ID for the matching Person is valid and select Run Search/Match/Post and the grayed out Post Transaction button will display.
- If the data from Step 11 does not match, go to the Constituent Details browser window and change the Constituent Status to Add a New ID.
- Select Search/Match/Post and the grayed out Post Transaction button will display.
- To validate that the application processed, go to the Application Maintenance page and verify the new application.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Admissions >Application Maintenance >Maintain Applications
- Process complete.