9.2 Recalculate Third Party Contracts
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for recalculating a third party contract in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Services staff
Recalculating a Third-Party Contract
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Payment Plans > Third Party Contract > Assign and ReCalc
Local policy/process will determine how often third party contracts should be recalculated.
- The Recalc Third Party Contracts run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Recalc Third Party Contracts page displays.
- Enter the Contract Number From and Contract Number To.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the Third Party Recalculation process.
- Select OK. Use the Process Monitor to ensure that the process runs successfully.
- Process complete.