9.2 Creating a Voucher From a Receipt
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for copying receipt data into a voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You can copy receipt or purchase order data into a voucher. This guide will walk you through creating a voucher from a receipt. For additional details about information required by your school, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Creating a voucher from receipt data
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Allow Voucher ID to default to "NEXT". The system assigns a unique, permanent ID later.
- Allow Voucher Style to default to "Regular Voucher".
- Enter additional selection criteria to identify your voucher.
- Select Add.
- The Invoice Information tab displays.
- Enter Invoice No.
- Enter Invoice Date.
- Expand the Copy From Source Document section.
- Select Copy From = "PO Receipt.
- Select Go.
- The Copy Worksheet page displays.
- Enter your business unit into the Receipt Unit field.
- Enter the id of the receipt you want to copy into the Receipt Number From field.
- Select Search.
- The Select Receiver Lines section of the page populates.
- Select View All to show all Receipt Lines.
- Check the receipt lines you wish to copy into your voucher.
- Select Copy Selected Lines.
- The updated Invoice Information tab displays.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.