9.2 AP Push to AM
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for sending voucher information to asset management in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
Use the Load Assets Request page to request a run of the Payables to Assets Interface Application Engine process, which copies the voucher information from the selected vouchers, populates the Pre-interface table in ctcLink Asset Management, and updates the Asset Management distribution status on the distribution lines for the selected vouchers to be distributed.
AP Push to AM
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Extracts and Loads > Load Assets Request
- The Load Assets Request run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Load Assets Request page displays.
- Enter Request ID.
- Enter Description.
- Enter Process Frequency.
- Enter Process Option.
- Depending on which Process Option you choose, you will be prompted for additional parameters. In this example, we chose "Process Supplier", so we must enter Supplier SetID and Supplier ID.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.