9.2 Sending Asset Information to the PreAM Interface Table
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for sending asset information to the Pre-AM Interface table in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Asset Manager, Facilities Asset Manager
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ AM Interface Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
After you create purchase orders and vouchers, you use the Load Assets Request process to send asset information from ctcLink Payables to the Pre-AM Interface table.
Sending Asset Information to the Pre-AM Interface Table
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Extracts and Loads > Load Assets Request
- The Load Assets Request run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
Note: A Run Control ID is an identifier that, when paired with your User ID, uniquely identifies the process that you are running. The Run Control ID defines parameters that are used when a process is run. These parameters ensure that when a process runs in the background, the system does not prompt you for additional values.
- The Load Assets Request page displays.
- Enter Request ID.
- Enter Description.
- Select Process Frequency = "Always Process".
- Select Process Option = "Process Business Unit".
- Enter Business Unit.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.
Add your comment