AP Supplier Liability Aging Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating the AP Supplier Liability Aging Report.
Audience: Accounts Payable Staff.
The BI Publisher Report provides a system delivered report that summaries outstanding vouchers based on the defined aging cycles with aging time periods that specify a numerical range representing days, weeks, and so forth. Aging cycles are used in Supplier Liability Aging (APY1408) reports.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Accounts Payable Reports
- ZZ Purchasing Reporting
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Run the AP Supplier Liability Aging Report
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Reports > Voucher Reconciliation > Supplier Liability Aging
- The Supplier Liability Aging search page displays.
- If you have run this process or report in the past, select the Find an Existing Value tab to enter an existing Run Control ID and select the Search button. If this is the first time running this process or report, select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID and select the Add button.
- NOTE: It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted. Do not include spaces in your Run Control. We encourage the Run Control ID to have the same process naming convention but unique to the step; because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended--e.g., WA150_AP_SUP_LIAB_RPT (College, Process).
- On the Supplier Liability Aging page, complete the Report Request Parameters.
- Enter or select today's date in As of Date.
- Enter or select MONT in Aging Cycle ID.
- Select Invoice Date or Accounting Date in As of Date Type.
- Select Net Due Date in Aging Basis Date.
- Mark the following checkboxes:
- Include Unrecorded Liabilities.
- Include Prepayment.
- Include Unmatured Drafts Paid.
- Include Available Discount.
- Select Value in Business Unit Option. The Business Unit field will become available.
- In the Business Unit section, enter or select the college Business Unit.
- Select Select All Suppliers in Supplier Select Option.
- Select Base Currency in Currency Options.
- Select Invoice Supplier in Report Supplier By.
- Select Business Unit/Supplier in Group By.
- Select Detail in Detail or Summary.
- Select the Run button to initiate the process. The Process Schedule Request page will display.
- On the Process Schedule Request page, select the checkbox for the Vendor Liab Aging Data & Report to initiate the process to load the Accounts Payable information into a reporting stating table and will initiate the Supplier Liability Aging BI publisher report.
- Select Web in Type.
- Select PDF in Format.
- Select the OK button to initiate the PSJob process scheduler request and close the Process Scheduler Request page. For more information, please refer to the Process Schedule Request steps for further instructions.
- The Supplier Liability Aging Report page displays. Select the Report Manager link.
- On the Report Manager page, select the Administration tab to view the status of the Process Scheduler and to access the Supplier Liability Aging Report.
- Select the Refresh button until the Supplier Liab Aging Data Loading yield a status of Posted.
- Select the APX1408-APX1408.pdf link to review the Supplier Liability Aging Report.
- Process complete.