9.2 Voucher Maintenance Page for Corrections
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for working through the voucher maintenance page to correct errors in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Voucher Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The Voucher Maintenance search page enables you to correct errors on a voucher; the advantage of the Voucher Maintenance component is that it enables you to view only the voucher lines, distribution lines, or scheduled payments that have the errors you want to update or the field values you want to modify.
Voucher Maintenance Page for Corrections
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Maintenance
- Search for the voucher that needs correction.
- Select the Error Summary tab.
- Use the Error Summary page to view errors of the voucher. This IRS voucher has Scheduled Payment Error, for the correction go to the Scheduled Payments tab.
- On the Scheduled Payments tab, select the Go button in front of the All schedules with an error.
- Select the Payment Method tab in the Correct Scheduled Payments section.
- Change the Manual Payment method to System Check. If you want to put the Voucher on hold, then check the Hold Payment check box and give Hold reason.
- Select the Save button.
- Select the action Voucher Build and Run the process.
- When the process is completed, the Run Status is changed from "Queued" to "Success".
- Process complete.