Reviewing Posted Voucher Accounting Entries
Purpose: Use the Voucher Accounting Entries page to review the posted accounting entries of the Voucher and its payment.
Audience: Accounts Payable Staff
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Accounting Entries > Voucher Accounting Entries
- Enter or select the Business Unit if field has not already populated.
- Enter or use the lookup icon the Voucher ID or Invoice Number for the voucher whose accounting entries you want to review.
- Optional use the Sort By drop down arrow to sort to filter results by:
- Accounting Date
- Posting Date
- Posting Process
- Select Search.
- The Accounting entries of the selected voucher will display.
- In the Accounting Information section, it displays Posting Process, GL Distr Status, and Posting Date.
- Review the posted voucher Accounting entries by:
- Select the Main Information tab to review Description, Monetary Amount, Currency Code, Ledger, GL Unit and Accounting Date.
- Select the Chartfields tab to review the entire GL Chartstring.
- Select the Journal tab to review Journal Id, Journal Date, Budget Date, Budget Status, and Primary.
- Select the luggage tag icon or view all tabs icon to view all columns.
Note: Each posting process appears on its own view in the Accounting Information section. The different views appear as view 1 of 2, view 2 of 2, and so on. To see the accrual, payment, cancel, and closure definitions, select View All,or scroll through each of these views.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Reviewing Posted Voucher Accounting Entries. This link will open in a new window.