9.2 Posting Payments
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for posting payments in batch in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payment Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
After successfully completing a pay cycle you must post the payments.
Batch Posting Payments
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Payment > Payment Posting
- The Payment Posting Request run control ID search page displays. It defaults to the Find an Existing Value tab. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select Add a New Value.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Payment Posting Request page displays.
- Enter a Request ID.
- Enter a locally defined or meaningful to your college Description.
- Change the Process Frequency to 'Always Process'.
- Set the Post Payment Option to 'Post Bank Account'.
- Enter SetID.
- Enter Bank Code.
- Enter Bank Account.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the PS/AP Payment Posting process's checkbox.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears. The updated Payment Posting Request page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor. Refer to the Process Monitor QRG for instructions.
- The Process List page displays. The process is finished when your Process Instance's Run Status is 'Success' and its Distribution Status is 'Posted'.
- Process complete.