9.2 AP Push to AM
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for sending voucher information to asset management in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ AM Interface Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Load Assets Request page to request a run of the Payables to Assets Interface Application Engine process, which copies the voucher information from the selected vouchers, populates the Pre-interface table in ctcLink Asset Management, and updates the Asset Management distribution status on the distribution lines for the selected vouchers to be distributed.
AP Push to AM
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Extracts and Loads > Load Assets Request
- The Load Assets Request run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Load Assets Request page displays.
- Enter Request ID.
- Enter Description.
- Enter Process Frequency.
- Enter Process Option.
- Depending on which Process Option you choose, you will be prompted for additional parameters. In this example, we chose "Process Supplier", so we must enter Supplier SetID and Supplier ID.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.