9.2 Budget Checking a Voucher Ad Hoc
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for budget checking a voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
A voucher must be budget checked before it can be posted. The following procedure describes budget checking a single voucher on demand, but budget checking can also be performed in batch.
Budget Checking a Voucher
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select Find an Existing Value.
- Conduct a search to find the voucher you wish to budget check. For example you might search where:
- Business Unit = Your business unit will default
- Entry Status = Postable
- Select Search.
- A list of qualifying vouchers displays at the bottom of the Voucher search page.
- Select a voucher to budget check.
- The Voucher Summary page displays.
- Select Invoice Information.
- The Invoice Information page displays
- Select 'Budget Checking' from the Action drop-down menu.
- Select Run.
- When the process is complete, select Summary.
- Verify that the Budget Status is Valid.
- Process complete.