9.2 Re-Printing AP Check Run
Purpose: Use this document to review the Re-Print checks process in ctcLink.
THIS PROCESS CAN BE EXECUTED ONLY IF NO OTHER PROCESSES HAVE BEEN EXECUTED SINCE CHECKS WERE RUN. IF CHECKS HAVE BEEN RUN, THE PAY CYCLE AND SEQ NUMBER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION.
Audience: Finance Staff.
If you have a payment cycle that does not print, you can restart the process. This will only work if you have not excecuted any other processes in between.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Check Restart
- The Recreate Checks page displays.
- Enter Pay Cycle from the pay run.
- Enter Seq Num from the pay run.
- In the Details section, select the “Select” checkbox.
- In the Reference Number, select Re-Print using same reference.
- Select Process.
- Process complete.