9.2 Tracking Student Activities
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to track student activities in ctcLink.
Audience: Campus Community staff
Tracking Student Activities
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Participation Data (Student) > Extracurricular Activities
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Admissions > Application Entry > Participation > Extracurricular Activities
- The Extracurricular Activities search page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter additional Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The Extracurricular Activities page displays.
- There are numerous uses for this page. The following Activity Types are configured and can be managed as each institution determines appropriate based on business process:
- Student Government
- There are 62 Activities configured which can have one of the above listed Activity Types assigned. The activities range from sports to internships and military.
- Enter Activity.
- Enter other fields as desired.
- Select the Add a New Row [+] icon to add additional activities.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.