9.2 Enrolling an Employee in a Benefit Program
Purpose: Enroll an employee into a benefit program in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance staff.
Enroll an Employee in a Benefit Program
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Assign to Benefit Program
- The Assign to Benefit Program search page displays.
- On the search page, enter the desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the Assign to Benefit Program page to enroll an employee in the appropriate benefit program.
- If there is an existing row, select the (+) in the upper right hand corner.
- Use the Effective Date field to specify the date on which the employee or non-employee was entered into the benefit program. (The system populates the Effective Date field with the current date.)
- Use the Benefit Program field to associate the participant with a benefit program. Initially, you can associate the employee with a default benefit program based on his or her employee pay group. You can later override this assignment.
- Select the Benefit Program field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to enroll an employee in a benefit program is now complete.
- End of procedure.