9.2 Tracking Prior Work Experience
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to enter the details of employees' previous employers and jobs.
Audience: HR Administrators and HR Specialists
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Prior Work Experience
Tracking Prior Work Experience
- Enter the desired Empl ID into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the Start Date field to enter the begining of an employee's tenure with the previous employer - Select the Start Date field, and enter the desired start date.
- Use the End Date field to enter the end of the employee's tenure with the previous employer. - Select the End Date field, and enter the desired end date.
- Select the Employer field, and enter the desired work experience into the Employer field.
- Select the City field, and enter the desired city into the City field.
- Select the State field, and enter the desired state into the State field.
- Select the Ending Job Title field, and enter the last job title the employee had into the field.
- Select the Ending Pay Rate field, and enter the last salary the employee earned at that job.
- Use the Currency Code field to select the correct currency code that corresponds to the currency in which the employee was paid.
- Use the Pay Frequency list to indicate the frequency of pay. This field defaults to Month, which the user can change if the pay amount reflects a different frequency - Select the Pay Frequency list, and select the appropriate pay frequency.
- Select the Save button.
- End of procedure.