9.2 Viewing Paycheck Summaries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing paycheck summaries in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
View Paycheck Summaries
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck Summary
- The Review Paycheck Summary search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Company field.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field.
- If you do not know the correct code, you can select the look-up tool (magnifying glass icon) to find it.
- Enter the desired information into the Paycheck Number or the Pay Period End Date fields.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Paycheck Summary page displays.
- The Review Paycheck Summary page enables you to review information such as earnings, taxes, and deductions for a single paycheck.
- Select the Expand Section (arrow icon) button next to the Earnings, Deductions, and Taxes headings.
- The Earnings section displays detailed earnings information for this paycheck.
- The Deductions section displays payroll deductions being applied to this paycheck.
- The Taxes section displays detailed information for taxes being applied to this paycheck.
- The process to view a paycheck summary is now complete.
- End of procedure.