9.2 Review Settlements
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing treasury payments scheduled for authorization and release in ctcLink.
Audience: Cash Management staff
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Settlements > Review Settlements
- The Review Settlements page displays.
- Set up your preferences by selecting the Preferences link in the right upper part of the screen. You can set Business Unit and/or Bank Code.
- Select OK.
- Enter or select From Date and To Date.
- Select Search.
- Select the View Payment Life Cycle icon to drill into payment information for different stages of the payment lifecycle.
- The Payment Created icon, Awaiting Selection icon, Awaiting Approval icon, Awaiting Dispatch icon, Payment Processed icon, and Payment Reconciled icon become linked, and change from gray to color when that specific action occurs for a payment.
- Select OK to return to the Review Settlements page to select another settlement for review.
- Use the Settlement Information tab to review additional information about the settlement.
- Use the Settlement Details tab to review additional information about the settlement, such as Transaction ID and Dispatch Status.
- Process complete.