9.2 Create EFT Request Transfer Template
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating an EFT Request Transfer Template in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Create EFT Request Transfer Template
Note: EFTs are used to transfer funds from your organization's bank to an external third party. You can send funds transfers from templates, as well as on an adhoc basis. To minimize the amount of manual entry when sending these ad hoc funds transfers, you can complete recipient information from settlement instructions, such as when you are paying a supplier who provides occasional services
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Enter Transfer Templates
- On the Enter Transfer Templates search page, select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or select SetID.
- Enter the desired information into the Transfer Template ID field.
- Select Transfer Class as EFT Transfer.
- Select Add.
- Use the Origin page to set up the template.
- Enter or Select Bank Code and Bank Account .
- Select Payment Method.
- You can select the Prenote option to create a prenotification.
- Select the Repetitive Transfer option if your company makes transfers between the same debit and credit parties frequently.
- Enter the desired information into the Accounting Template field.
- For transfers of an EFT Transfer class, use the Accounting Template field to specify from which accounting template to generate accounting entries.
Note: The Approval Status displays a value of Pending when you first create a transfer.
- Click the Destination tab. Use the Destination page to create the funds transfer destination template. The fields on this page contain relevant information about the account to which you are transferring funds.
- You can click the Get Settlement Instructions button to select settlement instructions and automatically populate fields.
- Enter the desired information into the Bank Name and Branch Name field.
- Select Bank ID Qualifier.
- Enter the desired information into the Bank ID and Account #.
- Select Acct Type.
- Click Addenda link to enter addenda details.
- Select the Beneficiary Address tab. Use this page to set up address information for the recipient of the funds transfer.
- Click the Template Field Security tab.
- You can select the Enable Accounting check box to activate accounting from a template.
- Select Enable All Template Fields option to select all field security options. This will allow you to override any field in template when you create EFT transfer transaction.
- Select the Save button.