9.2 Select Settlements
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing and selecting settlements that are scheduled for outbound submission in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements
- Set up your preferences by selecting the Preferences link in the right upper part of the screen. You can set Source Unit and/or Bank Code.
- Enter or select From Date and To Date.
- You can use the Status list to limit your search criteria by selecting a status value of Denied, Selected, or Unselected. Leave the default status value of Unselected.
- Select Search.
- In the Select column, select the settlements that you want to approve or deny for payment.
- Select the Select Payments button to process your selections. The system changes the Status field for these items to "Selected".
- Optionally, you can select the Deny Payments button to deny the selected settlements for payment. After you deny a payment, the system changes the Status field to "Denied".
- Select the Settlement Information tab to access the settlement information for the selected payments.
- Select the Settlement Details tab to access the settlement details for the selected payments.
- Optionally, you can select the View Payment Life Cycle button to access payment details and events in the lifecycle of this settlement.
- Select the Review Settlements link to review settlements. Refer to the Review Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.