9.2 Using the Settlement Manager
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the Settlement Manager in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Using the Settlement Manager
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Settlements > Settlement Manager
Use the Settlement Manager to review and manage all settlement activity from a central location. In addition, you can select a settlement category to review and approve settlements from the same page.
- The Settlement Manager page displays.
- Set up your preferences by selecting Preferences in the upper right area of the page.
- The Settlement Manager Preferences page displays.
- Enter your preferences, then select OK.
- The Settlement Manager Preferences page disappears. The Settlement Manager page displays.
- Use the Show Data list to choose whether to view data for today, the last 7 days, the next 7 days, the last 30 days, or the next 30 days.
- Select the Select Settlements link to access the Select Settlements page and view which settlements are available for selection. Refer to the Select Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Select the Approve Settlements link to access the Approve Settlements page and view which settlements are coming up for approval. Refer to the Approve Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Select the Dispatch Payments link to access the Payment Dispatch page. Refer to the Process Payment Dispatch QRG for further instructions.
- Select the Review Settlements link to access the Review Settlements page and review settlement information. Refer to the Review Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.