9.2 Entering Single Payment Vouchers
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering single payment vouchers in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
Entering Single Payment Vouchers
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Voucher Style = "Single Payment Voucher".
- Select Add.
- The Single Payment Supplier tab displays.
Note: Single Payment Vendors cannot be used for transactions that are 1099 reportable.
Use the Single Payment Supplier page to create a voucher for a payment to a one-time supplier, such as a rebate or refund recipient, without having to create and store the supplier in the system.
- Enter Supplier Name.
- Enter Address 1.
- Enter City.
- Enter Zip Code.
- Enter State.
- Select the Invoice Information tab.
- The Invoice Information tab displays.
The Invoice Information page enables you to enter or view invoice information, including invoice header information, non-merchandise charges, and voucher line and distribution information.
- Enter Invoice No.
- Enter Invoice Date.
- Enter Pay Terms.
- Enter Total.
- If required enter applicable Sales Tax. If you do not have any sales tax then please make sure that you have checked the Tax Exempt checkbox otherwise Use Tax will accrue.
- Select Calculate.
- Use the Distribute By field to determine the distribution method, either "Amount" or "Quantity". The default is Amount only. If Distribute By is "Quantity" then enter the Quantity and UOM field.
- Enter Item; if you don't have one, enter Description.
- Note that the Merchandise Amt field is updated based on the Total entered.
- Enter the ChartField distribution details that will be charged with the expense coded on the distribution line.
- Select the Payments tab.
- The Payments tab displays.
- Validate Payment Options section banking details.
- Select Save.
- If Voucher Approval framework is turned on then select Submit for Approval from Invoice information or Voucher Attributes page. After you select the button, then enter the additional details for Approver, if you want and select OK.
- Process complete.