9.2 Entering Third Party Vouchers
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating a Third Party Voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
These types of invoices occur for Freight Charges and Miscellaneous Charges, which is not included in the Merchandise Charges or billed separately.
Entering a Third Party Voucher
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Voucher Style = "Third Party Voucher".
- Select Add.
- The Invoice Information page displays.
- Enter Supplier ID.
- Expand the Copy From Source Document section.
- Enter Copy From = "Voucher".
- Select Go.
- The Voucher Worksheet page displays.
- Enter Supplier ID of the voucher you from which you are copying.
- Select Search.
- The Voucher Information section of the page populates.
- Select the Select checkbox of the voucher from which you are copying.
- Select Copy Selected Lines.
- The Invoice Information tab displays. Adjust as needed.
- Select Save.
- Note that the permanent, unique Voucher ID is assigned by the system.
- Process complete.