9.2 Running 1099 WH Update Process
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the 1099 withholding update process in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
Running 1099 WH Update Process
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > 1099/Withholding > Maintain > Update Withholdings
The Update Withholding process must be run after making changes using either the Withholding Supplier update, Withholding Invoice Line update or the Manual Withholding update processes. The Update Withholding process is also known as AP_WTHD_UPDT. By running this process, the system updates the withholding transactions that you adjusted and updates the underlying voucher tables as well.
- The Update Withholding run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- The Add a New Value tab displays.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Withhold Update Request page displays.
- Enter Request ID = "1".
- Enter Description = "1099 WH UPDATE".
- Enter Process Frequency = "Always Process".
- Enter Process Option = "Process All Updates".
- Select Save.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.