9.2 AP Supplier Liability Aging Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating the AP Supplier Liability Aging Report.
Audience: Accounts Payable Staff.
The BI Publisher Report provides a system delivered report that summaries outstanding vouchers based on the defined aging cycles with aging time periods that specify a numerical range representing days, weeks, and so forth. Aging cycles are used in Supplier Liability Aging (APY1408) reports.
Run the AP Supplier Liability Aging Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Reports > Voucher Reconciliation > Supplier Liability Aging
- On the Supplier Liability Aging search page, select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a Run Control ID.
- Select Add. The Supplier Liability Aging page will display.
- On the Supplier Liability Aging page, complete the Report Request Parameters.
- Enter or select today's date in As of Date.
- Enter or select MONT in Aging Cycle ID.
- Select Invoice Date or Accounting Date in As of Date Type.
- Select Net Due Date in Aging Basis Date.
- Select the Include Unrecorded Liabilities checkbox.
- Select the Include Prepayment checkbox.
- Select the Include Unmatured Drafts Paid checkbox.
- Select the Include Available Discount checkbox.
- Select Value in Business Unit Option. The Business Unit field will become available.
- Enter or select the College Business Unit.
- Select Select All Suppliers in Supplier Select Option.
- Select Base Currency in Currency Options.
- Select Invoice Supplier in Report Supplier By.
- Select Business Unit/Supplier in Group By.
- Select Detail in Detail or Summary.
- Select the Run button to initiate the process. The Process Schedule Request page will display.
- On the Process Schedule Request page, select the checkbox for the Vendor Liab Aging Data & Report to initiate the process to load the Accounts Payable information into a reporting stating table and will initiate the Supplier Liability Aging BI publisher report.
- Select Web in Type.
- Select PDF in Format.
- Select the OK button to initiate the PSJob process scheduler request and close the Process Scheduler Request page.
- Select the Report Manager link. The Report Manager page will display.
- Select the Administration tab to view the status of the Process Scheduler and to access the Supplier Liability Aging Report.
- Select the Refresh button until the Supplier Liab Aging Data Loading and APX1408-APX1409.pdf yield a status of Posted.
- Select the APX1408-APX1409.pdf link to open and review the Supplier Liability Aging Report.
- Review the Supplier Liability Aging Report.
- Process complete.