9.2 1099 Withhold to Send Detail Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review all 1099 reportable transactions before producing the final reports.
NOTE: The 1099 Withhold to Send Detail Report lists all the information created by the 1099 reporting process and is a replica of the data in the file that you are sending to the IRS.
Running the 1099 Withhold to Send Detail Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > 1099 Reports > 1099 to Send Detail
- On the 1099 to Send Detail search page, add a new or enter an existing Run Control ID.
- Select Add/Search. The 1099 to Send Report page will display.
- On the 1099 To Send Report page, enter or search for SetID.
- Enter or search for Control ID.
- Enter or search for Fiscal Year (this is the 1099 reporting year).
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.