9.2 Open and Close Student Alert by Adding a Date Range
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for opening and closing Student Alerts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Alert configuration user.
Open and Close Student Alert by Adding a Date Range
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables > Term Set Up > Term/Session Table
- The Term/Session Table search page displays.
- Enter or search for the Academic Institution ID.
- Enter or search for the Academic Career.
- Enter or search for the Term.
- Select the Search button.
- The Term Table page displays.
- Select the arrow next to Related Content and select Student Alert Date.
- This will open the Related Content box at the bottom of the page.
- The Related Content box displays.
- Input a date for the Student Alert Open Date for classes in that term and career.
- Input a date for the Student Alert Close Date for classes in that term and career.
- Select the Save button.
- Select the arrow in front of Related Content to close this box and return to the Term/Session table.
- Process completed.